|Fruit cocktail||1 Pound (1 Can Or 2 Cups)|
|Cherry gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the fruit cocktail, add water and level up to 1 cup liquid.
2) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then stir in the reserved 1 cup fruit-cocktail syrup.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator until slightly firm.
4) Mix in the fruit cocktail, pour over other prepared layers and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 66.8 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 30.4 g
Protein 0.33 g0.66%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 0.7% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet