|Fruit cocktail||1 Pound (1 Can Or 2 Cups)|
|Cherry gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the fruit cocktail, add water and level up to 1 cup liquid.
2) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then stir in the reserved 1 cup fruit-cocktail syrup.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator until slightly firm.
4) Mix in the fruit cocktail, pour over other prepared layers and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.