|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 20- 30 minutes.
6. Once done, roll over the confection’s sugar.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.