Home Made Cherries Jubilee
|Fresh cherries||1 Pound, cut in half and remove pits|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cherry brandy/Brandy /cointreau /other liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a casserole, add cornstarch, sugar, water and cherries to combine.
2) Place the casserole inside microwave to cook without putting the lid for 6 minutes or until the mixture gets thick by stirring occasionally.
3) Use a dish, to pour in brandy and heat up for 30 seconds.
4) Quickly ignite the brandy.
5) Ignite brandy and quickly pour over the cherries.
6) Serve the sauce over ice cream.