Cherry Dumpcake dessert is one of the easiest and tastiest dessert dishes. All you do is dump in all the batter and bake until golden brown. This cake can be made almost instantly for your family or guests. You can serve Cherry Dumpcake Dessert warm or wait until it cools off.
Canned crushed pineapple
2 Can (20 oz)
Yellow cake batter
12 Ounce (1 Package)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Grease a dish and spread crushed pineapple.
2. Spread cherry evenly.
3. Spread the yellow cake batter evenly over the cherries.
4. Spread the butter cubed randomly.
5. Bake it for 30-45 minutes at 350 F.
6. Let it cool. Slice and serve.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Sinfully delicious. This video prepares a very deliciously moist and light cake. Made very easily with pineapple and cherry, this is a dessert lovers dream. This quick cake is an absolute delight and a complete no-fail cake. Enjoy !!!