Cherry Gelatin Mold
|Canned black cherries||2 Cup (32 tbs), seeded|
|Plain unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Cherry juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (cold)|
|Hot liquid||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (cherry juice or canned pineapple juice)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 packages, 3-ounce each)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Chill a 1 1/2-quart mold in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold cherry juice; then stir it into the hot liquid to dissolve. Chill.
3. When the mixture begins to set, add the seeded cherries and salt. Pour into the rinsed mold.
4. Chill until firm 1 hour or longer. Unmold in a ring of water cress.
5. Soften the cream cheese with pineapple juice, to the consistency of whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1048 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g90%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.1 mg62.4%
Sodium 1564.3 mg65.2%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 78.9 g
Protein 23 g46.9%
Vitamin A 55.1% Vitamin C 1554.7%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 41.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet