|Plain non fat yogurt||32 Ounce|
|Fat free cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), ground into fine crumbs|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweetened raspberry preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fruit Juice)|
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak stage.
6. Fold egg whites into cheese mixture and beat until well blended.
7. Pour half of filling into prepared pan.
8. Spread 1/4 cup jam on top and pour remaining filling on top.
9. With a knife, cut through the cheesecake to form a swirl.
10. Smooth top with spatula.
11. Bake for 50 minutes, or until center is set and surface is lightly browned.
12. Remove cake from oven, cool to room temperature.
13. Spread remaining 1/4 cup preserves over top of cheese cake, refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.