White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Graham crackers||500 Gram, crumbled|
|Cream cheese||500 Gram|
|White chocolate chips||250 Gram|
|Raspberry jam||8 Ounce|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon, melted|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham crackers and butter. Mix together.
4. In a cake pan press graham cracker mix into and along the sides pan forming the crust.
5. Bake in oven for 9 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Remove the crust and set aside.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 300 and hold at that temperature.
8. In a large bowl add in the white chocolate, vanilla and heavy cream. Melt on double boiler, stirring continuously and set aside.
9. In a mixing bowl add in the cream cheese and mix with the stand mixer.
10. Stream in the condensed milk to the cream cheese. Followed by melted chocolate.
11. Add in the eggs one at a time to the mixture keep mixing with the mixer.
12. Before pouring the batter into the crust, wrap cheese cake pan snuggly in heavy duty aluminum foil.
13. Pour half of the cream cheese onto the crust then randomly dollop small amounts of the raspberry jam in a circle.
14. Insert a chopstick into the center of the preserves dollops and spread the preserve outward forming loose circles that run throughout the cake.
15. Pour in the remaining batter into the pan.
16. Make loose circles around the top of the batter with raspberry jam mixture.
17. Using the chopstick pull the preserves toward the center of the cake at random points on the preserve circle.
18. Fill a baking pan with 1 litre warm water and place the cake pan into it.
19. Bake in oven for 80 minutes at 300 degrees F.
20. Take out the cake from oven and let it cook. After that place in refrigerator for 360 minutes.
21. Serve White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake with ice cream and raspberry syrup.