1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust: In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the graham cracker crust with butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Take 2 small springform pans and add the crust mixture into it. Using a flat spoon, spread the mixture around evenly inside the pan. Bake this for about 5 - 8 minutes or until the edges of the crust turn brown. Once done, remove and set aside.
4. For the marble cream cheese: In a blender, add the cream cheese, cornstarch, sugar, vanilla essence and milk. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Take the springform pans with crust and pour about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture in each pan. Using a spoon gently even out the mixture.
6. Slowly pour in the nutella chocolate mixture in a circular method. Then pour in the remaining cream cheese mixture over the chocolate.
7. Top the last layer of chocolate swirl over the cream cheese and using the end of a spoon, gently swirl the chocolate layer with the cream cheese, making sure not to touch the crust or bottom layers.
8. Bake these pans in the preheated oven for 35 - 40 minutes. Once done, switch off the oven and let the pans cool inside the oven for 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes, remove and cool the pans on a rack for about 30 - 45 minutes before refrigerating to allow the cheesecake to retain its shape.
10. Once cooled completely, refrigerate the pans for about 2 hours before serving.
11. Serve the cheesecake slices with cut fruits or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.