In this raw footage recipe inspired by Chef Isabella Small, head Chef of Wit U in Johannesburg SA, Grilldog makes a cheese cake using Jerky as an ingredient!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Ounce, shredded
4 Ounce, grated
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, melt the butter.
3. Add the flour and stir well and incorporate for 2-3 minutes.
4. Slowly add in 3 cups of milk while whisking vigorously. Continue to whisk the mix on simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Strain the mix through a colander into a bowl.
6. Separate the whites and yolks of 3 large eggs.
7. In a bowl, add 1 cup of the milk-flour mix and beat in the 3 egg yolks.
8. Fold in the cheese and grated jerky.
9. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until fluffy.
10. Fold in the egg white into the mix.
11. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.