1. Process graham crackers, sugar and butter in a food processor.
2. In the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan set the mixture evenly and keep it aside.
3. Combine in a bowl Key Lime Greek Yogurt, 2 eggs, 2 Tbs flour and half of the sweetened condensed milk.
4. In a separate bowl combine Berry Greek Yogurt with the remaining eggs, flour and sweetened condensed milk.
5. Now add red food coloring to the Berry mixture and green food coloring to the Key Lime mixture if desired.
6. Pour Berry mixture on top of the crust followed by the Key Lime mixture on top.
7. Bake at 350 for 35-40 until the center is set and edges are fully cooked.
8. Refrigerate for at least 3 hour or over-night.
9. Serve the Berry Keylime Cheesecake cold.