1. In a mixing bowl, take half a cup of water, add gelatin, stir and leave for 25 minutes.
2. In a bowl , add quark and sugar and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add whipping cream and mix for 20 seconds.
4. Pop in the powdered sugar and mix for another 15 seconds.
5. Now put the pudding powder and mix until the texture thickens
6. Heat the cup with the gelatin in the microwave for half a minute and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
7. Combine the contents of one bowl with the other, once mixed blend in the gelatin.
8. Pour the mixture into a pan and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
9. Serve the cheese cake topped with berries of your choice.