Raw Lemon and Berry Cheesecake
|Cashew nuts||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (fresh)|
|Agave nectar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Organic coconut oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or any berry you like.)|
|Raw almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
1. Soak the cashew nuts in water for 30 minutes and keep it aside.
2. In a blender jar add the soaked cashew nuts along with the water, lemon juice and agave syrup.
3. Blend the ingredients for 5 minutes until you get a smooth consistency paste.
4. Next add salt and coconut oil to it and blend again until incorporated.
5. Once done remove 1/2 of the lemon filling into a bowl and add raspberries to the rest and blend. This is your fruit filling. Once done remove to a bowl and keep aside.
6. For the base of the cheesecake, blend the almonds until it you get a fine meal. Add a dash of salt and remove to a bowl.
7. Next blend the dates along with 3 Teaspoons of water and mix this to the almond meal to get a dough.
8. Line a cheese-cake tin with cling- film and spread the almond-date paste on the base. Then pour the reserved lemon filling.
9. Chill for a few minutes in the freezer then pour the raspberry filling and spread.
10. You need to cool the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour and then in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
11. Unmold onto a dessert platter. Slice and serve the cheesecake plain or with some fresh berries.