How to Bake Mango Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon (melted)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce (3 blocks)|
|Mango puree||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 (room temperature)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Strain the mango puree through a fine mesh sieve.
3. Wrap a spring form pan from outside with an aluminum foil.
For the crust
4. In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
5. In a spring form pan put the crumb mixture and press in the bottom.
6. Bake the crust for 8 minutes and allow to cool completely.
7. In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and vanilla, using an electric beater.
8. Add mango puree and beat well to mix.
9. Add in the sugar, and beat well, add in vanilla, and mix.
10. Sprinkle in the flour and beat well.
11. Add in the eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
12. Place the spring form pan into a larger baking dish, and pour the filling over the crust.
13. Fill the baking dish, half way up the sides with hot water to create a water bath.
14. Bake for 55 minutes or until the mixture sets.
15. Remove the cheesecake and to cool completely and refrigerate until chilled.
16. Slice and serve garnished with ripe mango slices if desired.
Calories 788 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.4%
Saturated Fat 30.6 g153.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 298 mg99.3%
Sodium 456.4 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.54%
Sugars 57.2 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 67.1% Vitamin C 27.7%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet