Surprise your guests with Italian style cheesecake!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
All purpose flour
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2 Pound, drained
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Set rack in middle of the oven.
2. Grease and flour a 9x 2-inch spring form pan with butter. Tap and remove excess flour.
3. Place greased spring form pan on baking sheet. Set aside.
4. In a bowl sift flour and sugar. Set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta and orange zest. Whisk until smooth.
6. Drop flour and sugar mixture in it. Fold to incorporate.
7. Add eggs, one at a time and whisk after each addition.
8. Throw vanilla and salt. Mix.
9. Pour batter in spring form pan. Pop it in center of oven, and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove pan from oven and allow it to cool on wire rack. Cover it with saran wrap, and place it in refrigerator for at least 3 hours to chill.
11. Cut into slices and serve ricotta cheesecake chilled.
Make sure that the center of cake is firm after baking, and toothpick when inserted should comes out clean.