This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky smooth.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cream removed, crushed
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted
White chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more)
24 Ounce, softened (4 (8 ounce) package)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (seedless)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (to thin the preserve)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare a water bath to place in the oven while oven is preheating.
3. In a bowl combine the crushed cookie crumbs with the butter and mix until moistened.
4. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a prepared spring form pan and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
5. In a large bowl add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until fluffy and free of lumps.
6. Blend in the milk and mix in the eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
7. Add in the sour cream, vanilla, & flour. Mix until well combined
8. Remove the chilled crust from the freezer and pour on the chocolate chips until there is an even layer.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan.
10. In a small bowl, mix raspberry preserve with enough water until it is thin & syrupy.
11. With a spoon drizzle a few swirls of raspberry preserve on top of the cheesecake. Drag a knife through the cheesecake to swirl the raspberry preserve.
12. Place the pan in water bath and bake for 1 hour. When cheesecake is done simply turn off the oven and let cheesecake cool off completely in the oven.
13. When cheesecake has cooled, wrap it in saran wrap and place into the refrigerator overnight to completely set.
14. Do not remove from pan until the next day.
15. In a serving plate, slice the cake and serve garnished with cool whip, fresh raspberries and shaved white/ dark chocolate.