1. For crumb mix, in a large mixing bowl, combine finely crushed biscuits, cinnamon, and butter. Mix it well.
2. In martini glass or ramekin, put a layer of crumb mix. Press and flatten it, so that it is nice and firm.
3. Pop it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, in a bowl add cream cheese,3 tablespoons of caster sugar, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
5. In a separate bowl, put heavy cream and beat until soft peaks form.
6. Throw cream cheese mixture into the bowl with heavy cream. Fold to combine.
7. Spoon cream mixture into martini glass. Top it with a layer of crumb mix. Add one more layer of cream. Spread evenly.
8. In a small bowl, throw passion fruit pulp, and a tablespoon of caster sugar. Mix well to dissolve sugar. Set it aside.
9. In a separate bowl, pour cold water, and add gelatine to it.
10. Take a large baking pan. Place gelatine bowl in it. Pour some boiling water into the pan. Whisk gelatine.
11. Pour gelatine in passion fruit mixture.
12. Pour passion fruit mixture on top of cream in martini glass.
13. Pop it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
14. Serve cheesecake with a dollop of cream.