Fruity Cheesecake Bars
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Roasted salted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed|
|Light cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (for frosting)|
|Milk||2 Tablespoon (for frosting)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Vanilla extarct||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Egg||1 (for frosting)|
|Fresh fruits/Berries||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice (for frosting)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and ground almonds.
3. Combine butter and mix until crumbly.
4. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray, put flour mixture in it. Press and spread evenly.
5. Pop it in oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. For filling, take a large bowl, add cream cheese, milk, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Mix.
7. Beat in the egg, and then stir fresh fruits or berries. Fold to distribute evenly.
8. Pour the cream mixture over the crust in the baking dish.
9. Place it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
10. Remove baking dish from oven, place it on wire rack and allow it to cool completely.
11. Top cake with additional fruit and whipped cream
12. Cut in slices and serve fruity cheesecake bars immediately.
You can add any kind of fruit or nuts in cheesecake as per your choice.
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.4 mg20.1%
Sodium 360.1 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 26.5 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet