No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Low fat greek yogurt||7 Ounce|
|Strawberry jello||3 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Gluten free shortbread cookies||5 Ounce|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the softened cream cheese and Greek yogurt until it’s well blended and lump free.
5. To dissolve the Jello, bring water to a boil, turn off the heat and stir in the entire package of Jello mixing for 2 minutes.
6. Add the strawberry gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until the cheesecake batter has a uniform pink color.
7. Add a heaping tablespoon of the crust mixture to each of the paper liners, using the back of a spoon press the crust mixture firmly onto the bottom.
8. Refrigerate to set for 60 minutes.
9. Evenly divide the strawberry mixture among the twelve liners.
10. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
11. Garnish Cheesecakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream or chocolate ganache before serving if you want.
Be sure to combine the cream cheese and Greek yogurt in advance of dissolving the Jello since you’ll want to add the dissolved Jello immediately to the mix before it starts to set up. This recipe works well with other flavors of Jello so feel free to change it up to suit your own tastes.
For Ganache - To do this make, sure you've already chilled the cheesecake then melt equal parts of dark chocolate and heavy cream and stir them together until silky and smooth. Spoon it over the top of each cake. Make sure that the paper liners are still in place. Slice off the bottom of a strawberry then slice it into thin strips and stand the fanned out strawberry on top while the chocolate is still wet. Chill for about an hour to set the ganache and serve.
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.6 mg20.2%
Sodium 172.6 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.78%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 28.7%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 0.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet