Now you can successfully incorporate an easy cheesecake recipe into your fat free diet! Thanks to some easy ingredient substitutions, you can make a Fat Free Cheesecake that tastes just like the original dessert recipe. Also, the only cooking that happens here is on the stove top, so no need for an oven. Not only is this one of the easiest fat free desserts to make at home, but each slice checks in at just 80 calories.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (fat-free)
1. Put gelatin, lemon juice, and water into blender. Blend for 2 minutes on low.
2. Meanwhile, heat milk almost to boiling.
3. Add milk to blender when it’s warm, and process until gelatin has dissolved, about 30 seconds.
4. Add in egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and cottage cheese to blender.
5. Process on high until smooth.
6. Pour mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
7. Refrigerate for 180 minutes.
8. Serve cheesecake with your favorite fruit.