|Chocolate wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs), crumbled (1-1/2 cup)|
|Salted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted (Gay Lea)|
|Unflavored gelatin||5 Teaspoon (2 envelopes)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cottage cheese||500 Gram (nordica 1% fat , 2-tubs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (35% fat)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a small pot, put lime juice, and then sprinkle gelatin over it. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
3. On a large bowl combine wafer crumbs, butter, and cinnamon. Mix them together.
4. Take a 9-inch spring form pan, and pour crumb mixture in it. Place it in the centre of oven, and bake for 15 minutes. Then, take it out of oven and allow it to cool.
5. Take another pot, place it on medium-low heat, pour milk, and heat until steaming.
6. In the meantime, take a mixing bowl, break eggs, and add sugar to it. Whisk.
7. Slowly pour steamed milk into the bowl, mix continuously so that the eggs don’t curdle.
8. Return the mixture to pot, place it on heat and keep whisking and cook for 5 minutes.
9. In food processor, puree cottage cheese. Keep it aside.
10. Place the gelatin pot over medium heat, keep whisking and cook for about 2 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves.
11. In a large mixing bowl combine pureed cottage cheese mixture, cooked egg and milk mixture, and gelatin lemon juice mixture. Mix them together.
12. Throw lemon zest, and vanilla in it. Mix it well, cover it with lid and place it in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken.
13. In a separate bowl, put whipping cream and whip until smooth.
14. Pour whipping cream in the large bowl with cheese mixture. Mix well.
15. Pour and spread the mixture on the spring form pan. Cover it with lid and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until set.
16. Scrape the edge with knife, open the clip of pan and place cake on plate.
17. Slice and serve cheese cake with your favorite topping sauce.