Leave all butter at room temperature first…
Grease the pan with the butter, shift some flour, leave it in the fridge
Turn on the oven at 180C
1. Whip butter, sugar and salt until the mixture becomes creamy
2. Gradually add egg yolk; mix well
3. Shift in flour into the mixture, and make it all into a ball, put the saran-wrap and rest it in the fridge for at least an hour
4. On a clean surface, cover in a saran-wrap, place the dough, and with the saran wrap on top of the dough, make a circular movement with your palm to out the dough
5. Pick up the dough including the wrap, and gently place the dough on top of the cool tart pan, and shape on the pan; and leave it in the fridge until ready to pour some cheese mixture into it.
Double Cheesecake Filling:
Leave cheeses in room temperature
1. Whip both mascarpone and cream cheeses together in a large bowl until soft
2. Add sugar; whip until creamy
3. Gradually add whipped egg into the mix, mix well
4. Add heavy cream and lemon juice into the mix, mix well
5. Shift flour and add into the mix; mix using a spatula
Making of the Cake before baking:
1. Pour cheese mixture into the tart pan, filling 80%
2. Place berries on top of the cheese filling; then pour the remaining cheese mixture.
3. Bake at pre-heated oven at 170C:338F for 30 min without the foil on top and 15 min with the foil,
then another 15-30min without the foil. Leave on a rack to cool.