1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each addition of sugar until mixture is smooth.
5) Pour mixture almost to the top into the prepared graham cracker pie crusts.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until edges of cheesecake look set and the center is only slightly jiggly.
7) Cool the cheesecake completely and then cover and chill in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
8) Serve the chilled cheesecake with a generous topping of whipped cream and shredded sweet coconut.