1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C) and line a standard cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. To make the brownie batter, in a small bowl whisk the Bisquick and cocoa together and set it aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk the sugar and eggs together until they’re well combined. Add the Nutella, applesauce and vanilla then whisk until smooth.
4. Add the Bisquick and cocoa mixture then stir with a rubber spatula until the dry ingredients are well incorporated into the wet ingredients but don’t over mix.
5. Divide the brownie mixture evenly between the cupcake liners.
6. To make the cheesecake batter, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, Nutella, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
7. Evenly divide the batter by placing about 1 tablespoonful on top of the divided brownie batter. Using a toothpick or skewer, swirl the two batters together in each cup, but don't over swirl.
We love cheesecakes and brownies and cookies and cakes and this version seems to combine everything we love into a single dish. Take a look at the brownie cheesecake which is actually a chocolate lovers dream come true. Its very easy to make and has simple ingredients.