How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
|Strawberries||8 , washed|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , zested|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted chocolate/Crushed graham crackers||4 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. Using a paring knife, cut the tops off the strawberries, cut and remove the centre core, and cut a thin slice off the bottom to make them stand.
2. In a zip lock bag, place the chocolate and microwave until it melts.
3. In a bowl, place together cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt, lemon zest and vanilla extract, and beat well with fork or in stand mixture, until combined.
4. Fill the cheese cake mixture in to a piping bag.
5. Arrange the strawberries on a serving platter and pipe in the cheese mixture in centre of strawberries.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the stuffed strawberries, and serve.
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg10.4%
Sodium 155.4 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 32.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet