2 Cup (32 tbs) (Try Rachelle Bary's Organic Peanut Squisher)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For carob layer
Malted carob chips
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Agave syrup/Corn syrup
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Blend both layers separately.
3) Dump into pie crusts and smooth the tops.
4) Bake for 45mins, then cool for 10 minutes.
5) Put into the fridge for an hour or two.
6) Add icing (try YoSo Spreadables) with coconut shavings on top.
How about cheese cake minus the guilt? Sounds unreal, but it’s possible! This “faux” cheesecake is made with tofu and carob. The best part about this recipe is that it comes through with little effort…still looking delicious and appealing!