Once a Week Kitchen - Strawberry Cheesecake
|Icing sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Digestive biscuits||8 Ounce, crushed in a food processor|
|Lime||4 , juice extracted|
|Soft cheese||300 Gram|
|Condense milk||400 Gram|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
1. In a bowl, place strawberry, sprinkle some icing sugar, stir and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. In a small bowl, place butter and microwave for 30 seconds.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed digestive biscuits and butter using a fork.
6. In the prepared baking dish, evenly spread the biscuit butter mixture. Firmly press the biscuit layer with your fingers.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
8. In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and the condensed milk. Add lime juice and mix.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the baked biscuit mixture and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
10. Cut into wedges, decorate with the chilled strawberries, drizzle some juice from the strawberry bowl and serve.
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.7 mg21.6%
Sodium 369.6 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet