Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
8 Ounce, crushed in a food processor
4 , juice extracted
1 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. In a bowl, place strawberry, sprinkle some icing sugar, stir and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. In a small bowl, place butter and microwave for 30 seconds.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed digestive biscuits and butter using a fork.
6. In the prepared baking dish, evenly spread the biscuit butter mixture. Firmly press the biscuit layer with your fingers.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
8. In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and the condensed milk. Add lime juice and mix.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the baked biscuit mixture and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
10. Cut into wedges, decorate with the chilled strawberries, drizzle some juice from the strawberry bowl and serve.
Summer is the perfect time for no-cook recipes. Who likes to bake during the summer? If you are having a summer party, and have a whole lot of fresh strawberries in stock, try this easy no-cook, no-bake cheesecake. It is a delicious summer dessert for all occasions.
Once A Week Kitchen - Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Video