Cooking With Shelley West, Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake
|Mascarpone cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime||1⁄2 , squeezed|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whip cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberry lavender sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place one pastry sheet on work surface and brush butter on top. Place another sheet over it and brush top with butter. Then fold them in half.
3. Cut it into three equal squares, then to triangles.
4. Place them on the baking sheet and bake in the oven at 325 degree F for 10 minutes until golden colour.
5. In a large bowl, put mascarpone cheese, lime zest, lime juice, liquid honey and mix well.
6. In a serving plate, place one pastry triangle. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mix on top. Top with 4-5 blueberries and pour over some blueberry lavender sauce.
7. Place another pastry triangle on top of them and repeat the same steps.
8. Finally cover with one triangle. Put some whip cream and blueberries on top.
9. Serve the Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake with some extra sauce.