2. For crust, in a medium sized bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly and well combined.
3. Press crust mixture evenly into a generously greased 9X13-inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Place diced apples into a bowl and toss them with the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
6. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Beat in the eggs until creamy and combined. Fold in vanilla extract.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust and top it with the apples.
8. Make the streusel mixture by combining flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats, and butter until crumbly.
9. Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the apples.
10. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the cream cheese mixture is set. (Insert a toothpick into the center to test for doneness)
11. Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle on the caramel topping.
If there is a nice slice of this Crispy Apple Cheesecake sitting on our plates, we would definitely oblige. It tastes like magic. You can make this super moist cheesecake within the snap of a finger. So folks, watch and learn how to make this from this video! Enjoy!