Raspberry Cheesecakes for Two
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce (50 g)|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Raspberries||3 Ounce, thawed (75 g, Fresh or Frozen, plus few extra, to decorate)|
|Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce (100 ml)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (15 g)|
|Digestive biscuits||2 , finely crushed|
1) In a bowl, beat together cheese and half of the sugar until smooth.
2) Stir in the raspberries.
3) In a bowl, whip the cream until it holds the shape.
4) Lightly fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture until evenly incorporated.
5) Moist the inside of 2 ramekin dishes, so that the mixture turns out easily.
6) Divide the cheese mixture evenly into the ramekins and flatten the top.
7) In a saucepan, melt the butter stir in the biscuits and remaining sugar.
8) Put the biscuit mixture on top of the cheese mixture, press and level the top.
9) Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
10) Turn out on 2 dessert plate and serve chilled garnished with raspberry coulis if desired.