Fruit Layered Cheesecake
|9 inch crumb crust||1|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon flavoring/Almond flavoring||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond flavoring||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned fruit pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Prepare the crumb crust.
2. In medium glass bowl soften cream cheese at high for about 30 seconds and then blend with sugar, flavoring and egg.
3. Pour into cooked pie crust and microwave at high for 3-4 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4. In same bowl combine sour cream, sugar and almond.
5. Spread evenly over pie and microwave at high for 2-3 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6. On top of the cheesecake pour pie filling evenly, let it chill for an hour or two and then serve.