Citrus Orange Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce (4 packets, 8 ounce each)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh orange juice/Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange peel||3 Teaspoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and cracker crumbs. Mix well and place uniformly on to a 9 inch spring form baking pan.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes or till done.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, flour, sugar and vanilla extract. Using an electric beater, blend well.
6. Add orange juice, grated peel and blend once.
7. Add eggs and beat well. Pour over prepared crust and bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes, or till done.
8. Remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
9. Once cooled, gently loosen edges using a sharp knife.
10. Place on a plate and refrigerate for 4 hours.
11. Cut chilled cheese cake into wedges and serve immediately.