No Cook Cheesecake
|Chocolate swirl pound cake||11 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package, frozen)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (cold)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package, 4-serving size)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Raspberry preserves||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut these slices into thirds.
2) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture.
3) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding, sour cream and vanilla. Blend the mixture again.
4) Pour the mixture into the pan and cover it. Allow the dish to chill for around 3 hours.
5) Transfer the cake on the serving plate and put halved strawberries on top of the cake.
6) Pour the raspberry preserves over the strawberries and garnish it with whipped cream.
7) You can also garnish it with mint leaves.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2831 Calories from Fat 1505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261%
Saturated Fat 68.8 g344.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 666 mg222%
Sodium 3321.2 mg138.4%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.7%
Sugars 218.5 g
Protein 45 g90.4%
Vitamin A 94.8% Vitamin C 87.7%
Calcium 113.9% Iron 71.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet