Lemon Cheese Cake
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cake flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg whites||6 , stiffly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Grease 3 pans.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar using a mixer.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
6. Then, fold in egg whites.
7. The batter is ready. Pour it in the 3 greased round layer pans.
8. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes.
9. Allow the cake to cool on racks.
1. In the top part of the double boiler, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Cook the mixture over hot water, stirring constantly until thick.
3. Allow it to cool.
4. Use it to frost between the layers and the top of the lemon cheesecake.
5. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired, and serve.