|Frozen chocolate swirl pound cake||11 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Cold milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Instant chocolate pudding||6 Ounce (1 Package, 4 Serving Size)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2 inch thick slices. Again, cut the slices into triangles.
2) Take the pan and line it with slices of cake. Place the triangles with base down around the sides of the pan.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend them to make smooth.
4) Add the remaining milk and instant pudding. Blend them again.
5) Place the mixture into the bowl and add the whipped cream.
6) Place the mixture into the pan, cover it and chill for around 3 hours.
7) Transfer the cake into the serving plate and garnish it with whipped cream.
8) Strawberries and chocolate curls can also be used for garnishing the cake.