|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Pound|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4) In the top of a double boiler, beat the egg yolks, until pale and fluffy.
5) Stir in the skim milk, mix thoroughly.
6) Set over a pan with hot water, stir constantly and cook for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is slightly thick.
7) Stir in gelatin and stir constantly and heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
8) In a food processor or blender, blend the cottage cheese until smooth.
9) In a large bowl, transfer the cheese and stir in the egg yolk mixture along with lemon juice, vanilla, and honey.
10) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, until just thickened.
11) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
12) Add the cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks form.
13) Whisk the cheese mixture, then fold in the beaten whites.
14) In the prepared springform pan, turn the mixture and refrigerate for about 1 hour, until set.
15) In an airtight jar, shake the water and cornstarch together.
16) In a small saucepan, pour the mixture, stir in rest of the ingredients and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
17) Remove from heat, strain to remove the raspberry seeds and allow to cool.
18) Spread the topping over the cheesecake and return to the refrigerator.
19) Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.
20) Serve the Cheesecake Framboise on a serving platter.