Individual Lime Cheesecakes
|Low fat cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Neufchatel cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Grated lime rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kiwifruit||2 Medium, peeled and sliced|
1) Take 12 muffin pans and line them with paper baking cups.
2) Keep 1 wafer at the bottom of each liner.
3) Take the cottage cheese and keep into the container of an electric blender. Process them to make smooth.
4) Take the Neufchatel cheese and cottage cheese in a bowl. Beat them properly.
5) Add sugar and mix them well.
6) Put eggs, lime rind and vanilla. Beat the mixture to make smooth.
7) Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
8) Allow the muffin cups to cool.
9) Keep the cakes into the refrigerator and make them chill.
10) Pour the vanilla yogurt over the cheesecake.
10) Top the cake with slices of kiwifruit and serve.