Creamy Carob Chip Cheesecake
|Low fat cottage cheese||2 Ounce|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, squeezed|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan lightly with butter.
3) In a food processor, process the cheese until smooth.
4) Add rest of the ingredients except carob chips through the feed tube while processor and process until thoroughly blended.
5) Stir in the carob chips and turn the mixture into the prepared pan.
6) Bake on middle shelf of the preheated oven for 1 hour.
7) Turn off the heat and keep the cheesecake in oven for 1 hour .
8) Allow the cake to completely cool, then refrigerate until serving time.
9) Serve the Creamy Carob Chip Cheesecake on a serving platter.