Solo Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes
|Cream cheese||9 Ounce|
|Castor sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberry filling||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Line 6 large muffin moulds with 2 paper cases each.
3) Place 2 wafer in each paper case and press down firmly.
4) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
5) Using and electric beater, beat the cheese mixture until light and fluffy.
6) Add one egg at a time in the cheese mixture while beating.
7) Pour the cheese mixture evenly in the muffin moulds.
8) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until, crack begins to appears on the top and slightly risen.
9) Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
10) Turn out on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
11) Place in refrigerator until completely chilled.
12) Garnish with blueberry filling and serve cold, dust with icing sugar if desired.
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.5%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg39.1%
Sodium 230.5 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 35.4 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 9% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet