Cinnamon Sparkled Cheesecake
|Coarse cinnamon crisp cracker crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs) (keebler)|
|Butter margarine/Margarine - 1/2 cup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Eggs||4 , lightly beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon crisp cracker crumbs||2 Tablespoon (Keebler, to sprinkle on top)|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together crumbs and butter; using a fork blend to form a dough.
3. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. On the bottom and up sides of greased pan, press the mixture.
5. In a large mixing bowl, put together Ricotta and cream cheese; using a wired whisk, beat until smooth.
6. Beat in eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until the mixture is thick and smooth.
7. Into the springform pan, pour the cheese mixture and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes until it passes knife test.
8. Let it cool for 20 minutes inside the pan.
9. Remove sides and let it cool down completely.
10. Refrigerate the pie until served.
11. Just before serving, sprinkle Keebler Cinnamon Crisp Cracker crumbs on top.
12. Cut into serving size pieces and serve in dessert plates.