|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 envelopes)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||16 Ounce|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , separated into yolks and whites|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Grease a 9 inch spring form pan and keep aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, blend together butter and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Beat egg yolks slightly and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and lemon juice. Soak for 5 minutes.
5. Once softened, heat over double boiler till gelatin melts.
6. Remove from flame and ¾ cup honey. Mix well.
7. Add beaten egg yolks and place again over double boiler.
8. Cook for 10 minutes or till mixture starts to thicken, while whisking continuously.
9. Remove and combine with blended cheese mixture.
10. Refrigerate till semi set, while mixing occasionally.
11. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till foam stage.
12. Add cream of tartar and remaining honey and beat till stiff peak stage.
13. Fold in chilled mixture and place in greased pan. Spread evenly.
14. Refrigerate for 3 hours or till set.
15. Loosen edges and release spring form pan. Place on platter, cut into wedges and serve chilled.