|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Digestive biscuits||6 Ounce (150 Grams)|
|Castor sugar||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Lemon jelly||3 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Milk||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Low fat cottage cheese/Medium fat cottage cheese / curd cheese||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Full fat cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , rinded and juiced|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Pint (142 Milliliter)|
|Fruit cream/Whipped cream||2 Ounce (Fresh / Canned / Frozen, Or As Required)|
|Cornflour/Arrowroot / potato flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter for preparing the base.
2) In a liquidizer, prepare the biscuit crumbs and add to the pan with sugar. Mix well.
3) Use foil plates and line the bases and sides with the biscuit crumb mixture.
4) In a liquidizer, add the jelly by cutting.
5) In a saucepan, place butter and milk. Place over heat to bring a boil.
6) Pour this over the goblet and liquidize until the mixture is smooth.
7) Add the remaining cheesecake ingredients and liquidize until smooth.
8) Place the liquidizer inside the refrigerator to settle the mixture, for some time.
9) With a spatula, scrape down the slides and cover to liquidize until foamy.
10) Distribute the mixture among the plates and place inside the refrigerator to set.
11) To prepare the topping, drain the fruit and thicken the juice by adding cornflour, arrowroot or potato flour.
12) Top the cheesecake with the fruits and use the thickened syrup to glaze the topping. Alternately, top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
To freeze the cheesecake, cover with foil and label, if un-topped; or open-freeze before covering, if topped.
To thaw the cheesecake, unwrap, place on a serving plate and leave overnight in the refrigerator or thaw at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
Calories 949 Calories from Fat 633
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.7%
Saturated Fat 38.2 g191.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.5 mg49.5%
Sodium 481.7 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 37.5 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 33.8% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet