Cheesecake Edna Cora
|Double graham crackers||6 , finely crushed (Preferably Cinnamon Kind)|
|Butter stick||1⁄2 , melted|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||3⁄4 Pound (Use 8-Ounce And 4-Ounce Package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, drained (Use 1 Small Can)|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce (1 Carton)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, Philadelphia cream cheese and vanilla with beater together.
5) Drain and beat in the the crushed pineapple, mix thoroughly.
6) Pour into the pie shell and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; allow to cool for 1 hour.
7) In a bowl, mix the sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and a dash of cinnamon together and spread on top of the pie.
8) Bake for another 5 minutes at 375° F; allow to completely cool down.
9) Slice and serve the Cheesecake Edna Cora on a serving platter.