Curried Blue Cheesecake
|Butter flavored cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce (3 packages, 8 ounces each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blue cheese||8 Ounce, crumbled|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
3. Into bottom of a greased 9-inch spring form pan press the mixture.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy and add eggs, 1 at a time, beating 2 minutes after each addition.
5. Continue beating adding mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, curry powder and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
6. Stir in blue cheese, pour filling over the crust and bake 1 1/2 hours.
7. Turn oven off and keep the cheesecake with oven door partially open for 1 hour.
8. Then place over a wire rack to cool and remove sides of pan.
9. Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers.
Calories 1326 Calories from Fat 1019
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g177.4%
Saturated Fat 55.6 g278.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 497.8 mg165.9%
Sodium 1757.8 mg73.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.7%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 64.5% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 60.9% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet