Curried Blue Cheesecake
|Butter flavored cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce (3 packages, 8 ounces each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blue cheese||8 Ounce, crumbled|
|Chutney||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for serving)|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
3. Into bottom of a greased 9-inch spring form pan press the mixture.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy and add eggs, 1 at a time, beating 2 minutes after each addition.
5. Continue beating adding mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, curry powder and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
6. Stir in blue cheese, pour filling over the crust and bake 1 1/2 hours.
7. Turn oven off and keep the cheesecake with oven door partially open for 1 hour.
8. Then place over a wire rack to cool and remove sides of pan.
9. Over the top of cheesecake, spoon chutney.
10. Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers.