Miniature Toffee Cheesecakes
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 packages, 8 ounces each)|
|Vanilla butter nut flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk chocolate covered toffee bits||6 Ounce (1 package)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For crust in a medium bowl cream butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
3. Add flour, stir until well blended and stir in pecans.
4. Into bottom of each paper-lined tin of a miniature muffin pan press 1 teaspoon crust mixture.
5. For filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese and brown sugar until fluffy.
6. Add eggs and vanilla-butter-nut flavoring, beat until well blended and stir in toffee bits.
7. Over each crust spoon 1 tablespoon filling mixture and bake 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is set in center.
8. Place pan on a wire rack to cool.
9. Place in an airtight container and store in refrigerator.
10. Serve chilled with garnish as desired.
Calories 1110 Calories from Fat 778
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.8%
Saturated Fat 46.5 g232.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 301.6 mg100.5%
Sodium 449.1 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 54.8 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 45.3% Vitamin C 0.26%
Calcium 25% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet