|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce, crushed|
|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl combine crumbs and butter, mixing well and press into 13 x 9-inch pan.
2. In a pan combine 1/2 cup sugar and gelatin and stir in milk.
3. Place over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
4. Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
5. In another bowl beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla and blend in gelatin mixture.
6. Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into cream cheese mixture.
7. Add pecans, stirring lightly and pour into crumb-lined pan.
8. Chill for at least 8 hours.
9. Serve with garnish as desired.