Glazed Lemon-Cream Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce|
|Lemon peel||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl mix well combining crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
2. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and grease it.
3. Press the prepared mixture at the bottom and on sides of greased dish.
4. In a bowl beat with mixer at medium speed combining cream cheese, lemon peel, 1 1/2 cups sugar and flour until smooth and blended.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time stir in lemon juice and pour into crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until center is firm.
7. Let it cool on wire rack and refrigerate for 4 hours or longer.
8. Lightly score filling in half crosswise.
9. Mark each half diagonally making two crosses, 8 sections in all.
10. Spoon glazes over alternate sections, making a pattern.
11. Use Pineapple Glaze for 3 sections, blueberry Glaze for 3 sections and Strawberry Glaze for 2 sections.
12. Refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into squares to serve.