|Cookies/Graham crackers||750 Gram (Maria's, 3 Packages)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Evaporated milk||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a blender or food processor to grind the Maria cookies very small.
3) In a Pyrex (glass) dish, mix together the cookies and butter.
4) Form a crust by pressing the mixture into a pan.
5) In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk. Make a smooth mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the crust.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
8) Chill in the fridge.
9) Serve the cake chilled or at room temperature as a dessert or snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5943 Calories from Fat 2767
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 314 g483.8%
Saturated Fat 181.5 g907.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1468.3 mg489.4%
Sodium 3377.4 mg140.7%
Total Carbohydrates 690 g230%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 399.3 g
Protein 97 g194.3%
Vitamin A 194.3% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 172.3% Iron 84.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet