|Cookies/Graham crackers||750 Gram (Maria's, 3 Packages)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Evaporated milk||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a blender or food processor to grind the Maria cookies very small.
3) In a Pyrex (glass) dish, mix together the cookies and butter.
4) Form a crust by pressing the mixture into a pan.
5) In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk. Make a smooth mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the crust.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
8) Chill in the fridge.
9) Serve the cake chilled or at room temperature as a dessert or snack.