Mocha Almond Cheesecake
|Enriched white bread slices||2 , toasted and made into fine crumbs|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Chocolate dietary frozen dessert||24 Ounce|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Gram (To Equal 2 Teaspoons Sugar)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||4 Tablespoon (4 Envelopes)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bead crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener
3. Sprinkle the bottom and sides of the pan with the mixture such that they stick to the coated walls and bottom of the pan
4. In a blender bowl, place half the ricotta cheese and blend till smooth
5. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl
6. Process the rest of the cheese and combine it with the rest of the cheese in the bowl.
7. Process the chocolate frozen dessert till it forms a smooth paste
8. Add the dessert paste to the cheese mixture and mix well again
9. Add the dissolved coffee and the extract toe the bowl and mix well again
10. In a small saucepan, pour a little water and sprinkle the gelatin on top of the water. Let this stand for a minute or till it is completely soft. Stir the mixture well
11. Add the dissolved gelatin to the cheese-dessert mixture and mix well again
12. Pour into prepared crust and, using a spatula, spread into an even layer.
13. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
14. Serve chilled