|Pineapple gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 , mashed|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Evaporated milk||14 Ounce, chilled|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1. In 1 cup boiling water dissolve gelatin and let it cool.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, blending well.
3. Add bananas to cream cheese mixture and beat until fluffy.
4. Add gelatin to banana mixture gradually and blend thoroughly.
5. Chill until thickened, stirring occasionally.
6. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter thoroughly.
7. Onto bottom of 12 x 7-inch baking dish press half the mixture evenly.
8. Whip evaporated milk until thickened and add lemon juice.
9. Beat milk mixture until stiff peaks form.
10. Beat gelatin mixture slightly and fold into whipped milk mixture.
11. Line a dish with crumb, add the mixture and sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set.
13. Serve with garnish as desired.