|Cream cheese||8 (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream/Cool whip / any whipping topping||32 Ounce, thawed|
|Blueberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|For graham cracker crust|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
2) Pack the mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish.
3) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour till the cheesecake crust is set.
4) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sugar and salt. Blend to form a smooth and fluffy mixture.
5) Add in the vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well. Add in the whipped cream along with the blueberries.
6) Pour the blueberry filling over the crust.
7) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
8) Serve chilled.